[Noisebridge-discuss] electro-phoresis kit idea

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 21 20:46:43 UTC 2009

Yeah, Noisebridge can legally sell kits, as it fits in with our educational mission, to teach and share knowledge about science, technology, and art.  It would be a fine way to raise funds for Noisebridge.

Of course, anyone can feel free to create kits at Noisebridge and sell them on their own.  And if they want to donate proceeds to Noisebridge, that would be way cool!

And if anyone wants to develop a kit (or anything else) and make it an official Noisebridge project and/or product, then getting consensus from the group would also be cool.

Mitch.