[Noisebridge-discuss] Need Help Finding A Plug

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 03:17:00 UTC 2009

pretty standard plug but i don't know the formal name. informally it's
called a figure 8. variations include flattening one side, which is
further varied sometimes with a "V" shaped groove.

i've never run into a figure 8 plug that wasn't the same as all my
others, in terms of pitch and pin thickness, but i don't know for sure
that this is a universal standard.

any of the normal catalogs should have them - jameco, digikey, mouseer, etc.

you may even find them at radio shack.

thinkpad power supplies often seem to use this kind.