[Noisebridge-discuss] HackerDojo: new hacker space forming in South Bay

Rich Gibson rich.gibson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 19:29:46 UTC 2009

HackerDojo does not yet have a space - so the question of distance is a
schroedinger-hackerdojo question.

Once you open the lid to hacker dojo you can see whether or not it is
closer to you :-)

In seriousness, David posted about a space which is available in
Brisbane with the words that it was 'further north than I was
seriously considering,' so unless it ends up in Gilroy it will likely
be closer to you.