[Noisebridge-discuss] Looks like we need a beverage restock

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 19:54:10 UTC 2009

Any chance you can get some things with reduced high fructose corn syrup?  I
don't like that stuff.

Christie

On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 11:50 AM, Ani Niow <avniow at gmail.com> wrote:

> Woot. Afternoons are generally pretty good. Shall we meet at 83c sometime
> this week?
>

> -Ani
>

> On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 11:21 PM, jim <jim at well.com> wrote:
>

>> i've got free time and a car.
>> daytimes are best for me.
>>

>> On Tue, 2009-02-24 at 23:00 -0800, Ani Niow wrote:
>> > Took a look at our drink stock tonight and looks like it's getting
>> > pretty low. Last time we were low I volunteered my Costco membership
>> > so someone with a car could take me there and we would get massive
>> > amounts of high fructose corn syrup.
>> >
>> > Volunteering the membership again, I'm willing to go with someone with
>> > a car to resupply our beverages. Let me know, I've got a fair amount
>> > of free time.
>> >

>> > -Ani

Freedom is not worth having if it does not connote freedom to err.
~ Mohandas K. (Mahatma) Gandhi

If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what
they do not want to hear.
~ George Orwell

Freedom is the will to be responsible to ourselves.
~ Friedrich Nietzsche