[Noisebridge-discuss] help requested: mac harddisk copying

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 17:12:30 UTC 2009

I have an IDE to USB adapter with power supply. Works with Linux, and I
assume MAC OS.

I'll be at home in the Excelsior for the next hour, then down to the
boxshop and hunters point, then back home until early evening.

Let me know if you want to come pick it up, or if boxshop/hunters point
is closer to you, I can bring it with me.

415 425 5320