[Noisebridge-discuss] sound for a video

daniela Steinsapir danielast at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 20:21:13 UTC 2009

Hi

 I am not looking for something in particular, I am open to any sound that
works with it.

 if you go to my website,  www.danielast.com and you go to artwork, Moon
diaries,

 you will be able to see the video art piece. ( it takes some time to load)
and also there is some info about it too.

 It consists of three non-linear videos of 1 minute long.

However I need it kind of soon, it is going to be shown in  the show," the
TV of tomorrow show"

 http://www.itvt.com/tvoftomorrow/

 I am sorry  for this last minute call if not next time.... I hope that the
sound though is going to be the definitive sound for my video piece and
that I will continue showing it with it.

 Thanks,

www.danielast.com