[Noisebridge-discuss] RFID hacking weekend workshop?

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 23:46:01 UTC 2009

Well, lots of interest and no date set.  So I will take the initiative and
pick a date of my choosing.  This coming weekend the hams have taken over,
next weekend is busy, but the weekend after that hasn't been accounted for.
So I propose March 14/15 for our grande RFID hacking adventure weekend.

Sound good?

Christie

On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 5:45 PM, Chris Paget <ivegotta at tombom.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I was thinking about setting up an RFID hacking workshop at Noisebridge,
> and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in such a thing?  I'm
> thinking a weekend-long deal, I can bring toys for all three major RFID
> bands (125KHz Prox, 13.56MHz smartcard, and 900MHz EPC) as well as whatever
> test gear we can muster.  A weekend is certainly long enough to design and
> build a 125KHz cloner from scratch, and there's plenty of other tags around
> to have some fun with.  Any interest?
>
> Cheers!
>
> Chris

Freedom is not worth having if it does not connote freedom to err.
~ Mohandas K. (Mahatma) Gandhi

If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what
they do not want to hear.
~ George Orwell

Freedom is the will to be responsible to ourselves.
~ Friedrich Nietzsche