[Noisebridge-discuss] Drink Restock!

Shannon Clark shannon.clark at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 18:46:42 UTC 2009

I suspect an issue is that the payment box is seperated from the
kitchen area so dropping money into it takes a second act & it is easy
to forget to do so.

A few alternative suggestions:

1. Get people into a habit of dropping a dollar or two into the drinks/
food/donation box every time you visit (with expectation of more if
you consume beers, mate etc). If most people dropped a couple of bucks
in every visit I suspect we'd collect a fair amount (but someone
should periodically deposit it to avoid tempting sticky fingers.

2. Put a drinks payment box in the kitchen and very clearly market and
visible. Ideally placed such that it doesn't get covered up (not sure
where this would work as the kitchen is getting cluttered)

A bit of a social engineering challenge.

Shannon

Sent from my iPhone