[Noisebridge-discuss] Drink Restock!

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 21:21:37 UTC 2009

On the short till:  I talked to everyone who might have been involved before
posting this.  I couldn't believe myself that we would be that far short,
since we're all people who are supposed to be being excellent to each other.

On the cash location:  I didn't realize that the location of where we're
collecting money is not so obvious.  If you buy drinks, put money in the mug
in the cabinet directly above the fridge.  I think it was moved there when
complaints were made about wet bills from the freezer.  You don't need to
take any steps at all to put your money in.  (And it confuses things if you
do.)  Do you think we need to label where to put the money?

Christie

On Sat, Feb 28, 2009 at 11:24 AM, Josh Myer <josh at joshisanerd.com> wrote:

> Thanks for going, guys!  It's great to have drinks back in the space!
>
> An alternative explanation for why the till was short: our treasurer
> dutifully withdraws large sums from the can and deposits them in our
> bank account on a regular basis.  So, the can should be short, unless
> Mitch is leaving too much cash floating around the space.
> --
> Josh Myer   650.248.3796
>  josh at joshisanerd.com

Freedom is not worth having if it does not connote freedom to err.
~ Mohandas K. (Mahatma) Gandhi

If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what
they do not want to hear.
~ George Orwell

Freedom is the will to be responsible to ourselves.
~ Friedrich Nietzsche