[Noisebridge-discuss] Merry Perihelion & Pumpkin Pie

John Magolske listmail at b79.net
Sun Jan 4 09:56:33 UTC 2009

Well, it's that time of year again when the Earth is closest to the
Sun in its elliptical orbit. The exact moment of Perihelion is in less
than 6 hours -- today, Sunday morning at 7am PST. At this time we are
3.3% closer to the Sun than at aphelion (July 3rd).

In the age-old tradition of celebrating this glorious event, I baked a
few pumpkin pies. They are in the fridge. If you're partial to pumpkin
pie, please help yourself to some. There are also two leftover eggs,
fresh-bought tonight. Feel free to fry them, make french toast, etc.

And a very Merry Perihelion to everybody, everywhere!

John

--
John Magolske
http://B79.net/contact