[Noisebridge-discuss] Weird dude outside spraying the side of the building for pigeons.

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Sun Jan 18 08:24:50 UTC 2009

The subject says it all. Some time before midnight some man and woman
were outside with a water hose (source unknown) and a paint can,
spraying the area of building above our windows with water from the
hose. When I asked what the man was doing he said he was "spraying for
pigeons." I did not question him further, but did ask him to nock on
our door and let us know if he's planning to do so again so that we
can close our windows. Nothing got wet inside our space.

Weird.

--
Rubin Abdi
Rubin at Starset.net