[Noisebridge-discuss] Resistor Color Charts downstairs

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Mon Jan 19 05:05:47 UTC 2009

It has come to my attention that we have gobs of resistors to sort
into bins.  To that end, I went down to Kinko's and made some nice,
laminated color code charts.  So, if you're interested in learning the
resistor code, grab a chart and have at it.  We've got four of them,
so you don't even have to share while you're working.

For now, they're living behind the couch downstairs, under the box of
wire cutters and strippers.  Please remember to put them away when
you're done, so others can find them.
--
Josh Myer   650.248.3796
  josh at joshisanerd.com