[Noisebridge-discuss] Names & Faces board

Al Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 20:15:42 UTC 2009

Noisebridge seems to have a nice stream of new people checking out the
space. I'd like to make it easier for new people to get to know the
current members, and one major obstacle is memorizing everyone's name.

I propose using the wall space in between the front door and stairs for
a Faces & Names board. People can post pictures of themselves along with
their twitter-sized bios (name, irc nick, email, areas of interest). I'm
thinking maybe a at most 3" x 3" photo centered on your face.

Does anyone have a spare bulletin board? (Taping might have it fall off
to easily.)

-Al Sweigart