[Noisebridge-discuss] Anyone up for a BSG showing tonight?

Ani Niow avniow at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 23:38:25 UTC 2009

I know you all are going to watch it anyway, why not at your favourite
hacker space among people who truly appreciate it? I have access to the
episodes in glorious 720p soon after they air and am volunteering to play it
on the projector if anyone's interested and assuming nothing else is going
on at the space that would be interrupted by giant Cylons. It may not be as
exiting as the season premiere last week though we've been surprised before.

-Ani