[Noisebridge-discuss] Got a spare /24 'swamp' IP space?

Matt Peterson matt at peterson.org
Wed Jan 28 07:01:13 UTC 2009

(Hey, it's worth the effort to ask).  Some of the network geeky types
here are working on efforts to increase our bandwidth speed @ the space.
We have some offers for transport back to large colo's in SF, even with
some transit - however ideally with Bring Your Own IP's as the request.

Long term we're likely to request an allocation from ARIN, but this has
a large one-time cost.  Thus this post, if someone has some IP space
they'd like to loan to us, we'd much appreicate it.  Cheers.

--Matt