[Noisebridge-discuss] Mattel Mindflex

Jean Rintoul jean.rintoul at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 01:00:31 UTC 2009

I don't think those guys released the SDK but I could be wrong.

There are big debates about releasing the raw EEG in all of the products for
no good reason, which is a bit inconvenient. They'd all need some careful
alterations... like maybe custom drivers and whatnot.

There are tons of other cheaply available biofeedback things like GSR and
Pulse Oximeters which seem interesting too.

Maybe Noisebridge could improve/continue OpenEEG?

Jean