[Noisebridge-discuss] will any of you be at dorkbot tuesday?

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Mon Jan 12 21:42:34 UTC 2009

Er, this is embarrassing, but Daniela can you do the item transfer after
all?  It turns out I have a conflict tomorrow night -- this is the
embarrassing bit -- it is Matt's birthday and I forgot :(  So I won't be
at either Dorkbot or Noisebridge, I will be out with him.

Alternately, Michael, there is a Make:SF meeting going on at the
Instructables space, you could pop upstairs and just drop them in my
office, or hand them to Randy who's the Instructables liaison for the
Make:SF meetup and will be around all evening.

Sorry for the late notice!