[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge shirts

Alex Perez aperez at alexperez.com
Tue Jan 13 04:38:01 UTC 2009

My apologies for replying to myself, but I felt I needed to elaborate
upon my prior comment. Yes, I realize there are plenty of sweatshops
in *this* country as well, but American Apparel really is deserving of
our business, if we have to choose from the aforementioned list.
Please see http://americanapparel.net/contact/ourworkers.html if you
have further interest and/or questions.

 From the above URL:

"The average sewer with experience at American Apparel is making about
$25,000/yr (i.e. $12/hr, well over twice the federal minimum)"