[Noisebridge-discuss] "high tech" auction

Charlie Hsu charlie at illustro.net
Thu Jan 15 01:42:35 UTC 2009

Mitch, Jim,
  Dunno about traffic, but it shouldn't be too bad since you'll be going
against commute direction.

  On more option: I live in Castro Valley (one stop
away from Dublin/Pleasanton) so if people wanted to BART out, I could
pick them up either at Castro Valley, or Dublin/Pleasanton. I have a 4 door
hatchback (small stationwagon) that can fit a decent amount of stuff,
though probably not as much as an Element.

Charlie