[Noisebridge-discuss] Storing a server, outside?

Mark Cohen markc at binaryfaith.com
Fri Jan 16 02:48:40 UTC 2009

I concur..

I worked on the Jhai PC project (Pedal Powered PCs in Laos) .. Our
machines were (old) PC104 based stacks.. Very little ventilation was
necessary.. The thing we were most worried about was humidity.. (When
I was there, it was 100% humidity and 95+ deg f)

If you have something inside the box forcing air out it is a good way
of keeping most dust and particulates away from the computer.

-Mark