[Noisebridge-discuss] Multi-chemistry battery charger (was: A box full of rechargeable batteries on the hack shelf.)

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 23:31:12 UTC 2009

Speaking of chargers, I've been thinking of getting this one. Seems
extremely versatile for about $100. Any comments?

The Maha MH-C777 Plus from Maha Energy:

http://www.mahaenergy.com/store/item.asp?idproduct=185

"It will properly charge just about any battery pack: range of 1.2V to
14.4V (1 to 12 cells) for NiMH & NiCD, and 3.6V to 14.4V (1  to 4 cells)
for Lithium Ion.

In addition to battery packs, you can also charge 1 to 12 cells of AA,
AAA rechargeable battery cells. "