[Noisebridge-discuss] Names of members, legal requirement

John Menerick john.menerick at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 01:18:40 UTC 2009

I wonder if one can encrypt the names of the members.  In turn, list the
encrypted names.  Or refer to them by their gpg key?

Sincerely,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=EhHd

;-)