[Noisebridge-discuss] Graffiti at 83c

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Thu Jan 22 20:10:46 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 12:03:51PM -0800, Mitch Altman wrote:
> > True dat -- I know some people that do just such things should we
> > collectively decide to go in that direction...
>
> I think that'd be great.  We should ask her, but given the way Ahuva
> has been all along, I'd be surprised if she had objections.  If you
> have friends who you think would be into it, how about asking them if
> they'd be into it if our landlord's cool with it?

I'm down with that, if we come up with a proposal for painting our door
(and possibly more of the facade) including a mock-up, I'd be happy to
present it to the landlord.

In the meantime, I went to the hardware store and purchased a can of
gloss black.  Our door is Not White again.  It is a little drippy,
though.

-andy