[Noisebridge-discuss] Looking for interest in a Surface Mount roundtable/class...

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 22 22:40:17 UTC 2009

I started a page to our wiki for the Surface Mount Soldering Workshop:
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Surface_Mount_Soldering_Workshop

Feel free to add your name to bottom if you think you may be interested in attending when we figure out a date.

Martin, and others -- feel free to add to / modify the wiki page.

Mitch.

Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 13:54:25 -0800Subject: Re: [Noisebridge-discuss] Looking for interest in a Surface Mount roundtable/class...From: longobord at gmail.comTo: maltman23 at hotmail.comCC: martinbogo at gmail.com; noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.netI'd definitely be up for learning this!

Hi Martin, We should definitely have a Surface Mount Soldering Workshop!   I have a little hackable surface mount project that I could teach people how to solder.  And I know two people who have experience with using toaster ovens and solder paste who I could probably talk into coming in to present that method.  And if you have your tricks to show, then it could be a really nice night for all. Mitch. -----------------> Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 13:28:09 -0800> From: martinbogo at gmail.com> To: noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net> Subject: [Noisebridge-discuss] Looking for interest in a Surface Mount roundtable/class...