[Noisebridge-discuss] Electronics supplies in SF?

jim jim at well.com
Sun Jan 25 17:23:40 UTC 2009

   hdb is yet another outlet i'd forgotten about.
a shame they're going out of business. maybe
worth a trip. i'm free mostly from 9 to 5 during
weekdays and am willing to drive down if anyone
wants a ride.

   san mateo electronics supply is a different
joint, in san mateo on 42nd avenue:
http://www.smelectronics.com/
   they've got a fairly small selection,
smaller than lashers i think, but the basics
and walk-in retail.