[Noisebridge-discuss] bathroom edits

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Wed Jan 28 09:21:43 UTC 2009

I said email me edits, not suggested edit. English isn't my strongest
subject, I'm a high school drop out and I don't know how to sbell.

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Pamphlet

To all members: Edit that and email me when you want me to update the
InDesign file, format it, and pump out a fresh PDF.

If folks do want the source InDesign file on the wiki, the option to
upload that extension needs to be enabled on mediawiki.

On 2009 Jan 27, at 233924, Andy Isaacson wrote:

> Rubin wanted an emailed copy of the suggested edits to the flier.
>
> But, he refused to go into the bathroom where the wiki-style markup
> had
> been done.
>
> So, here's a transcription of them.
>
> "of course" on second line is tagged as "arrogant".
>
> in "cool location and meaningful projects", "meaningful" is tagged
> "citation needed".
>
> "Hackerspaces dot Org" is tagged "Why?".
>
> -andy

Rubin Abdi
Rubin at Starset.net