[Noisebridge-discuss] bathroom edits

Jacob Appelbaum jacob at appelbaum.net
Wed Jan 28 12:16:27 UTC 2009

Rubin Abdi wrote:
> I said email me edits, not suggested edit. English isn't my strongest
> subject, I'm a high school drop out and I don't know how to sbell.
>
> https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Pamphlet
>
> To all members: Edit that and email me when you want me to update the
> InDesign file, format it, and pump out a fresh PDF.
>
> If folks do want the source InDesign file on the wiki, the option to
> upload that extension needs to be enabled on mediawiki.

The flyer looks interesting. Good job Rubin!

Some thoughts:

I'm not sure of who the target is and so I'm not really sure what I'd
change. Is this for bringing to places like SHDH? Or for handing out
when a random person asks: "Noisebridge? What's that?!" I think it shows
some of the points that are important about our community, it may also
be interesting to put some photos on it. What photographs would be
useful to include? Or would photographs make it too expensive to print?

As a side note:
Is it possible to use an open format or at least something that can be
edited without non-free software? Or is there a way to open the InDesign
file with free software?

Best,
Jake