[Noisebridge-discuss] Musings

aestetix aestetix aestetix at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 05:36:32 UTC 2009

I assume you're referring to milk and
cookies<https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Milk_and_Cookies>

Kind of. This would have more structure than that, though. Rather than a
"free for all" people bringing whatever they wanted, there would be a
predetermined schedule. I'm thinking there would be a moderator, and people
would submit their slides (if they have any) to remove the time of hooking
up your system to the projector. I know that seems like a bit of overhead,
but I think it's valid for something which only happens once a month.