[Noisebridge-discuss] please nudge Steen for me

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Fri Jan 30 02:31:29 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 05:08:07PM -0800, Mitch Altman wrote:
> > ... ahh, I see that hg.hexapodia.org is serving it in an
> "interesting"
> > fashion. If you copy and paste the PDF URL into FireFox's URL bar it
> > should work.

(man, mitch, I wish your mail program didn't send out such horribly
broken text/plain MIME alternatives.)

> Not working for me.  I just get a blank screen.  Same for two
> different computers.
>
>  Can you put it somewhere else where I can grab it?  Also, is it
>  high-res enough for T-shirts?

It's vector, so arbitrarily high res.  It might or might not be
appropriate input for a t-shirt shop depending on their needs.

I've uploaded it to the wiki and rearranged the Identity page a little.

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Identity

Click the Image:Sticker link, and on the resulting page, click the link
where it says
Sticker-2008-12.pdf (file size: 193 KB, MIME type: application/pdf)

-andy