[Noisebridge-discuss] viewing report: 50 Juniper

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Thu Jul 23 22:57:01 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 03:47:07PM -0700, William Mallard wrote:
>                    For me, the desirability of a location drops off
> as the inverse square of its distance from bart.  I dunno how other
> people feel about this.  I really liked the Clementina space.

I really like 410 Clementina too.  (The street# is up in the air,
unclear if it'd be 400, 410, 420, or 430, but 410 seems most reasonable
to me.)  We're moving forward with discussions with the landlords to see
if we can arrive at a reasoanble conclusion.  That said, it'd be foolish
to stop looking at other possibilities just because we have one
good-looking one in front of us.

-andy