[Noisebridge-discuss] French Class Update:

Laura Khalil zazenergy at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 00:16:19 UTC 2009

Hi everyone,

It's the day of the week... French class is tonight at 8:30 at Noisebridge!
Last week was our first class, and if you couldn't make it, we learned how
to introduce ourselves, ask about what we did for a living and purchase both
cocaine and hookers.  Fun times indeed.

Please join us tonight as we'll be celebrating Canada Day (today!) and in
honor of it, going over some Quebec expressions in addition to learning more
nifty French verbs, phrases and expressions.

We have also set up a French mailing list (where I will henceforth be
sending French announcements).  To sign up, please follow this link:

Hope to see you tonight :)

Laura

--
Twitter:  zazenergy
sexistentialcrisis.com  - As eclectic as its author