[Noisebridge-discuss] internets for the RV

Aleksandr Milewski n6mod at milewski.org
Mon Jul 6 05:16:52 UTC 2009

On 6/26/09 3:09 PM, grey wrote:
> So,
>
> I brought a Kyocera KR-1 that is bricked (bad firmware upgrade) that may
> be unbrickable but haven't tried.
>
> I've also brought a Soekris Net4521.

I know the RV has sailed on this voyage, but is there still a desire for
EVDO<>WiFi hardware for NB?

I have a D-Link DIR-450 and a (non-bricked) Kyocera KR-1 that are just
taking up space. If anyone at NB would like them, I'll find Al Billings,
introduce myself, and hand him the routers.

(I started at Mozilla about three weeks ago, and haven't met Al yet.)

-Zandr