[Noisebridge-discuss] Lost and found at Toorcamp

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Mon Jul 6 06:30:05 UTC 2009

Miloh, David, Lief and I are the last ones here. Clean up has taken a
while and sadly going slower then we've wanted it to.

While packing out we've noticed a whole lot more stuff then what we
had brought in. Miloh's truck doesn't have space for everything, so
we're forced to spend extra time to throw out other folks stuff.

As much as this email is a bitch fest from me, it's also a notice to
anyone who thinks they might have left something in the Noisedome or
our camp, who didn't pack it out. Please SMS or email me in the next
30 minutes if there's something of yours that we shouldn't toss. We
can't really tell who's is what, so it's hard to pick what to keep.

Other then that, hugs and kisses from the other dusty thing in the
other fake desert.

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net