[Noisebridge-discuss] anyone need a sublet this summer ASAP? $550/mo in North Oakland

munkeyfreenix batcat munkeyfreenix.batcat at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 23:53:30 UTC 2009

Yes, I know this is entirely inappropriate for this list, so I'm not posting
the little advertisement and hoping the moderator lets this through and
doesn't kick me off...

If anyone is looking for a sublet for the summer, or possibly a new place to
live, shoot me an email and I'll send you the write-up. North
Oakland(temescal) Edwardian house, large backyard, private entrance, $550.
Its a really great deal. I can give more specs to those interested.

we leave for europe on Monday and won't be back for a month, so kinda
urgent.

my apologies to all the list purists. i feel ashamed...

8 |

justin