[Noisebridge-discuss] Arduino and Electronics classes

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 17:21:18 UTC 2009

Probably redundant to most of you because (a) you know more than me
already about electronics and Arduino or (b) you've seen my post on
Dorkbot or one of the others but in case you are interested:

----

Hi,

I'm starting to teach my very own classes, and my first one is in a
couple of weeks.

Rather than a series, I'm going to start with each class standing on its
own.

The topics covered will depend on what the participants know and what
they would like to learn.

There are no prerequisites, and thus beginners are welcome.

What:
Arduino and Electronics

When:
Tuesday July 21, 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Thursday July 23, 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm

Class size:
Limited to 6 students

Cost:
$40 per class. Registration in advance is required.

Location:
1777 Yosemite Avenue, Suite 235 San Francisco, CA  94124

Please bring: Laptop, Arduino, solderless breadboards, whatever sensors,
actuators, other accessories, you have, wire, wire cutters, and
wire strippers. Projects are welcome.

I have plenty of solderless bread boards, various hand tools, and a
couple of computers. I prefer not to lend my Arduino but will do so if
necessary.

I can help you with any purchases you may wish to make before the class.

The format is very much under development, and I welcome feedback. If
this isn't the class you'd like to take, tell me what you want.

Thank you,
Michael