[Noisebridge-discuss] Free drinks for geeks at the DNA on the 29th.

Reed Kennedy reed at notfine.com
Wed Jul 15 23:54:16 UTC 2009

OpenDNS and Meraki are throwing a thing for sysadmins on 29th at the
DNA. They claim there will be free drinks and serviceable music.

http://2009sysadminappreciationparty.eventbrite.com/

I assume somebody somewhere must have an angle on this, but I also
figure the more Noisebridgers are there more likely it is to actually
be, y'know, fun.

Plus, free is my favorite price for drinks.

Anyone else feel like calling themselves a sysadmin for a night?

Cheers,
Reed.