[Noisebridge-discuss] Buildout cost estimates

Geoff Schmidt geoff at geoffschmidt.com
Fri Jul 17 20:34:51 UTC 2009

I have connections with several general contractors at various points
on the price/performance spectrum. When the buildout plans are more
firm, it would be good for Noisebridge to get some cost estimates, so
you can start thinking about what you can afford and how you will
finance it.

So, if someone is interested in a rough estimate for a particular plan
and would like to use my contacts, they should get in touch with me
and I will help them get ballpark estimates from one or more people.
Once there are final drawings, I'm also willing to help put the job
out to bid if that's the route that Noisebridge decides to go.

If you're set here, no worries. I just wanted you to know that it is
available.

geoff