[Noisebridge-discuss] Anyone wanna beta test my iPhone game?

Micah Lee micahflee at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 21:39:54 UTC 2009

I'm almost done with my first iPhone game, a puzzle game called
Skeleton Key. It's going to have 150 levels, each level a different
puzzle. It has a menu system, high scores list, music, sound effects.
I'm mostly wanting people to try to find bugs or usability issues, but
I'm also happy with suggestions for improvements. I'm hoping to only
beta test this for 2 or 3 days before I start actually implementing
any fixes I need to, and then submitting it to the App Store.

So if you have an iPhone or an iPod Touch and want to test my game,
email me off-list. The easiest way for me to get it on your device
before its in the App Store is to do it in person (I'll need to create
a provisioning profile for your device and install it from my
computer). I should be ready for beta testing by Tuesday, so I can put
the game on your device around Noisebridge-meeting-time if you're
interested.

micah