[Noisebridge-discuss] I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride my bike

esc mediapathic at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 03:00:58 UTC 2009

...However, it's not where I left it hanging on the rack at 83c.

It was there tuesday night when I was here for the meeting, but I left
early, and now I'm here on friday afternoon and it's not. It's a
folding bike, so I wouldn't be surprised if someone folded it up
somewhere, but I've looked through the space and I'm not finding it.

Anyone happen to know anything useful about this?

Thanks,

--steen