[Noisebridge-discuss] Visitation from space... workers.

Daniel Packer dp at danielpacker.org
Tue Jul 21 06:06:21 UTC 2009

Hey NB,

Please reach out to my wonderful friend, HacDC board member, and NASA
geek Katie, who will be visiting Noisebridge sometime from Friday the
24th through Monday the 27th, though I think she'd prefer Friday.
She's in town for a space/IT conference, but she's taking some sort of
wearable electronics maker course in the bay area while she's out
there, so especially say hello to her if you're part of the wearable
group at NB. If someone can give her the grand tour on Friday that
would make her pretty happy.

Her email is katie - at - hoteldetective - dot - org and if you'd
prefer to call her email me personally.

-Daniel (obscurite)