[Noisebridge-discuss] 224 12th - no go

Geoff Schmidt geoff at geoffschmidt.com
Wed Jul 22 02:37:25 UTC 2009

224 12th is off the table -- already leased (or about to be.) Looks
like they had a tenant lined up before the flier was even sent out.

Roark offers to run a search to see if anything new has come on the
market in the last few weeks. (It is a search of a commercial database
rather than Craigslist. Not sure how the coverage compares.) I don't
want to distract people from Mission St though. If someone wants to
see the search, reply offlist and I'll get it done.

geoff