[Noisebridge-discuss] Apple-U? I saw something new on iTunes

Martin Bogomolni martinbogo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 01:34:53 UTC 2009

Apple has released a huge amount of courses, podcasts, and lecture
material for free called "ITunes U"  There's a phenomenal amount of
content on there.  It's started me thinking that an open alternative
to the iTunes system for educational materials would be a real amazing
thing.  Some PBS stations have lecture courses and such, but as far as
I know access to these materials isn't free and on demand.

Does something like this exist, and I just haven't seen it yet?

-Martin