[Noisebridge-discuss] Bill's architect friend for 2169 Mission & general ADA liability info

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 26 01:49:43 UTC 2009

Hi Everyone,

At the Tuesday meeting Bill Pollock offered to ask his architect friend to check out the space at 2169 Mission.  He asked her, and she declined to look at it.  So, any questions we have about it that an architect can answer will need to be answered another way.

I asked my friend Betsy, a disability lawyer, whether we or the landlord is liable for ADA requirements in any space we move into.  She said she'd check into it and get back to me by Monday.  She also said that there are also requirements from the state and SF.

Mitch.