[Noisebridge-discuss] French Movie Night this Wednesday

Laura Khalil zazenergy at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 17:01:26 UTC 2009

Hi everyone,

I thought I'd shake things up with French class and have a French movie
night at my place this Wednesday (7/29).  We'll be watching Le Dîner
de Cons<http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119038/>(The Dinner Game), which
is indisputably one of the funniest French movies
OF ALL TIME.

I'll be showing it with English subtitles, so this is open to anyone who
would like to come over.  We'll be starting around 7pm and I'll order pizza
if everyone wants. The movie will begin promptly at 7:30.  I live in lower
haight (Fell and Fillmore).  Please let me know if you're attending so I can
give you my address.

Cheers,

Laura

--
Twitter:  zazenergy
sexistentialcrisis.com  - As eclectic as its author