[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: Linux - Burning Man ?

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Wed Jul 29 15:34:37 UTC 2009

Nerd needed for Linux nerdery for the Burning Man Org.  Event is from the
1st until labor day, you'd work from Aug 14th until Sept 1st.  As someone
who has done precisely this, for 4 years, I can say tell you, preevent setup
is good times.  In fact, were it not for my responsibilities as a dad, you'd
not be getting this e-mail, and my stuff would already be packed.*

This probably isn't a paid gig, but you'll get 3 meals a day, a shower, and
rockstar status.