[Noisebridge-discuss] Not receiving emails from Mitch on NB-D

Lee Sonko lee at lee.org
Thu Jul 30 21:09:56 UTC 2009

Ok, this is odd.

I believe I get NB-D emails just fine but now twice this week Mitch sent an
email and it never showed up in my inbox or spam folders. I never got the
email Mitch sent this morning starting "The word is:  Club Mate is getting
close...". This happened earlier this week with an email from Mitch as well.
I don't know for sure yet if other emails have gone missing but I will pay
careful attention.

I receive NB-D emails at "leelist at lee dat org". The SMTP server et all is
run by Dreamhost.

Any thoughts?

Lee