[Noisebridge-discuss] Job: QA Developer at Splunk

Michael C. Toren mct at toren.net
Thu Jul 30 21:56:25 UTC 2009

A friend of mine at Splunk tells me they're looking to hire a QA Developer.
They haven't written the formal job description yet, but some bullet points
about the job:

    * You'll be building test tools (test harnesses, unit tests, etc)
      and using them to do whitebox testing against their product.

    * They're looking for someone with a sysadmin background

    * Python experience is optimal, but they're cool if you're strong
      in another language, because they don't believe you'd have any
      trouble learning Python.

Their office is located near 2nd and Brannan, in SOMA.  I'm not affiliated
with them; I'm just passing this on, as I know a bunch of noisebridgers are
out of work.  You can send your resume or any questions to rachel at splunk.com

Thanks,
-mct