[Noisebridge-discuss] SMD solder party Saturday (plus party party later)

Jonathan Foote jtfoote at ieee.org
Fri Jul 31 20:33:36 UTC 2009

Hey campers,

Come do (or learn how to do) surface mount soldering with the Flaming
Lotus Girls tomorrow. There's beer and a barbecue and a big party at
the shop later that night with like flamethrowers and stuff. If you'd
rather bang on metal (or grind or weld) you can do that too -- it's
rush time which is always a fun time withe the Girls! Come on down it
will be awesome.