[Noisebridge-discuss] Dear Noisebridge-Discuss, an apology...

Jeffrey Malone ieatlint at tehinterweb.com
Fri Jul 3 02:59:34 UTC 2009

I personally am not a fan of mint, but I wouldn't try to dictate such
choices to others.

However, as many people are allergic to peanuts, I must insist that we not
allow it in the space.  While I am not aware of anyone in this group who is
allergic to peanuts, there is a reasonable chance that such a person will
come by at some point.
As such, I suggest a summary ban, and that we thoroughly clean the space to
ensure no peanut oil remains on any surface.  Does anyone know if there is a
peanut oil detector that we can purchase or rent?

Jeffrey