[Noisebridge-discuss] USB sniffer?

Ceren Ercen ceren at magnesium.net
Mon Jul 6 04:21:07 UTC 2009

I'm in your position, too. Attaching the driver to the USB device and
then running the filters was less than intuitive, and took me several
tries. http://www.pcausa.com/Utilities/UsbSnoop/ didn't seem to work
right for me either. If you work it out, please let me know.

(there is a reason I had to try to run it under windows, unfortunately -
handing off USB to a vmware instance doesn't seem to exhibit the
behavior I'm trying to capture.)

If you work out anything, please let me know. Alternately, does anyone
own one of the USB monitors device dongle thingies?

- Ceren